Does what you think it does, takes text and translates it using Google Translate! The translated text will be presented and can then be saved to your clipboard 🙂 The Shortcut can also be used from other
Google Translate Example Screenshot: http://www.brechtbakker.pl/translate/translate-example.png
* Works seamlessly without showing the user a webpage
* Translate any text into your favourite languages!
* This Shortcut can be called from another Shortcut and will return the translated text seamlessly (examples below)
Calling from another Shortcut
* Shortcut: Basic Example: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/5146e647f702473482bcfdbd71546930)
* Shortcut: Quickly translate to English and copy to Clipboard: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/ed75df6462fd4733a105959a6d1d6eef
* This Shortcut uses UpdateKit (2.0) (http://www.mikebeas.com/updatekit/) — A Shortcut for keeping shortcuts like these updated!
* Credits to matheuss (https://github.com/matheuss) for his work, it helped me figure out how to get the Google Translate API working with this Shortcut